Join us for Hayrides and Pumpkin Picking!
October 28, 2014
G & M Farms - 487 East Airway Blvd. Livermore, CA 94551
$10.00 per student or adult - All Money Due NO LATER THAN Monday, Oct. 20th, 2014.
What To Bring
- If you chaperone/driving other children; we will need a copy of
your license, registration and current insurance information.
- Please bring a car seat/buster seat if child is driving with others.
- Please bring a bag lunch.
What to Expect On The Field Trip
• If you are driving others, you will be given a list with the names of the children
who will ride in your car.
• Please make sure all children are fastened safely in their car or booster seat.
• Driving directions are included on the back of the Pumpkin Patch Flyer.
• Please stay together with the group you rode with.
• We will follow the Pumpkin Patch schedule of planned activities.
• Lunch will be around 11:45 am - 12:00 pm
• On our way out; use the wagons to pick pumpkins to help load in the cars.
• Write children's names on their pumpkins.
Returning From Field Trip
• You are welcome to take your child home early, please don’t forget to sign out.
• Please let the teacher know your plans.
• Please make sure you return the child(ren) to their teacher directly.